Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 8 (Tuziah)


It was so fun yesterday. I got to go to a soccer or in other words football game (that’s what they call it here in South Africa). I had a great time with my friends, teachers, and Grassroots leaders. People were blowing their vuvuzelas left and right. Brazil won the game against Ivory Coast.

It was like a dream come true to share that experience with people I love dearly. I can tell that I am really going to miss South Africa, and my penpals Natasha, Hopewell, Ndudzo, Xolisile, Miya, Siya. They’re always going to be in my heart as well as South Africa, because it’s meant a lot to me. I hope that we will keep in touch.

I plan to come back in the future if it’s possible. I want to thank all the teachers, athletes, and students for supporting me- the trip has been amazing. You all must always remember that I will always have you in my heart, and this has been a great experience to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment