Sunday, September 5, 2010

Unique (from the Team Up BBQ in DC)



When I came back to the US I was more grateful for what I have and I became more serious about HIV and AIDS after I came back from South Africa. I became more grateful for what I have because the kids we met in South Africa were really grateful for everything they had even their friends. So it made me want to change the way I feel about things. And I made a lot of great friends and I took HIV and AIDS more seriously because Siya said that his mother has AIDS and I felt sad that his mother had AIDS and I really wanted to know a lot more about HIV and AIDS so I can help people learn about it when we come back to the United States so people can empower others to help people learn about it and take action in their community.

No comments:

Post a Comment