Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 8 (Ms Balogun)

As I reflect on this week's activities and events, I am so amazed at how much the students have learned and how much they have grown as young leaders. Perhaps my expectations were higher than needed- it's only because I want the best for them. They have taught me so much and for that I am really proud of them. I am truly grateful that I was able to share this experience with them. I was most inspired with Unique's Coach's Story. She was very brave to confront a very difficult situation and then to share it with all of us. I am also inspired by all of the coaches. Each and every one of the coaches have shown true leadership skills by being a part of team--Team Up and Grassroots--the commitment, dedication and compassion displayed toward the children by the coaches helped me to realize how much they care about the fight against HIV/AIDS.

Ms. CeeBee

No comments:

Post a Comment